If you have any suggestions or experience problems with this Academic Directory please Email Professor Stephen Colbran: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Edward Mussawir
Law School, Griffith University
BSc, LLB (Hons), LLM, PhD (Melbourne)
Phone: 61 7 3735 3667
- Philosophy of Gilles Deleuze
- History, procedure and technologies of judgement
- Post-structuralism and law
- The right of possession in Australian common law
- Jurisdiction in Deleuze: The Expression and Representation of Law, Abingdon: Routledge-Cavendish, 2011, forthcoming
- 'The Acticity of Judgement: Deleuze, Jurisdiction and the Procedural Genre of Jurisprudence' (2011) 7(3) Law, Culture and Humanities, 463-483.
- 'Jurisdiction of Control: Judgement and Procedural Forms in Thomas v Mowbray' (2010) Griffith Law Review 19(2), 307-329.
- 'Intersex: Between Law and Nature' in A. Hickey-Moody and P. Malins (eds) Deleuzian Encounters: Studies in Contemporary Social Issues, Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan, 2007.
- 'The Risks of Power: Writing About Torture, Terror and Force in Legal Theory' (2006) The Australian Feminist Law Journal 24, 125-140.
- 'The Cinematics of Jurisprudence: Scenes of Law's Moving Image' (2005) 17(1) Law and Literature, 131-152.
- 'The Trial: Elements of a Legal Assemblage of Desire' in P. Rush and A. Kenyon (eds) An Aesthetics of Law and Culture: Text, Images, Screens, London: Elsevier, 2004.