If you have any suggestions or experience problems with this Academic Directory please Email Professor Stephen Colbran: email@example.com
Professor Sarah Joseph
Monash Law School, Monash University
BA, LLB(Hons), LLM(1st Class), PhD,
Phone: 61 3 9905 5514
- Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- Consitutional Law
- Constitutional Law
- International Human Rights
- Joseph, S. 'Trade to Live or Live to Trade: The World Trade Organization, Development, and Poverty’, in M. Baderin and R. McCorquodale (Eds), Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in Action (OUP, 2007) (Forthcoming)
- Joseph, S. 'Liability of Multinational Corporations: International and Domestic Laws and Procedures'. (2007) In Malcolm Langford (Ed.) Social Economic Rights Jurisprudence: Emerging Trends in International and Comparative Law. Cambridge University Press. (Forthcoming)
- Joseph, S and Castan, M. Federal Constitutional Law: A Contemporary View. Thompson, Sydney. (2006), 533 pages.
- Joseph, S., Mitchell, K., Gyorki, L. and Benninger-Budel, C. A Handbook on the Individual Complaints Procedures of the UN (OMCT (World Organisation against Torture), Geneva) (2006), 514 pages.
- Joseph, S. 'The Appropriate Role of Corporations in Fostering Development and Combating Poverty'. In C. Raj Kumar and D. K. Srivistata (Eds.). Human Rights and Development: Approaches to the Reform of Governance in Asia. LexisNexis, Butterworths. (2006) 189-200
- Joseph, S. 'Committee against Torture: Recent Jurisprudence' (2006) 6 Human Rights Law Review 571-577.
- Joseph, S. 'United Nations Human Rights Committee: Recent Cases' (2006) 6 Human Rights Law Review 361-377
- Joseph, S. 'Transnational Corporations and Indigenous Rights'. (2006) 8 Balayi: Culture, Law and Colonialism (UTS journal on indigenous issues) 70-82