If you have any suggestions or experience problems with this Academic Directory please Email Professor Stephen Colbran: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Allan Ardill
Law School, Griffith University
A Dip Bus (IR) (QUT), B Bus (HRM) (USQ), B Bus (Acc) (GU), LLB (Hon) (GU), PhD (Law) (Griffith)
Phone: 61 7 5552 7073
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Law and Sociobiology
- Community Title
- Communication Processes in Law
- Property Law
- 'Australian Aboriginality and Sociobiology', forthcoming, Tribal Law Journal.
- 'Firebombs and Ferguson: A review of hate crime laws as applied to child sex offenders', (2009) 34(4) Alternative Law Journal, 257-258 (with B. Wardle).
- 'Sociobiology, Racism and Australian Colonisation', 18(1) Griffith Law Review, 82-113.
- 'The law of strata title in Australia: A jurisdictional stocktake' (2006) 13(1) APLJ, 1 - 35 with K. Everton-Moore, C. Guilding and J. Warnken
- 'An agency theory perspective on the owner/manager relationship in tourism-based condominiums' (2005) 26 Tourism Management 409, 409 – 420, with C. Guilding, J. Warnken and E. Fredline
- 'Community titles reforms in Queensland: A regulatory panacea for commercial, residential and tourism stakeholders' (2004) 25 Qld Lawyer 13 – 27, with K. Everton-Moore, L. Fredline, C. Guilding, and J. Warnken
- 'The Ideology and Rhetoric of Positive Accounting Theory' (2000) 6(2) Accounting Accountability and Performance 1- 26
- 'The Right to a Fair Trial: Prejudicial Pre-trial Media Publicity' (2000) 25(1) Alternative Law Journal 3 - 8